Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 2, 2014

First days.

Day one is over.  It was not that bad since I did not have to work.  I pretty much just nerded out on the couch watching Battlestar Galactica and drinking my Green Juice.  So it was a very productive day.

From my starting weight of 265 I was already down to 263 at the start of day 2.  This was a great feeling.  But that feeling would not last.  Throughout the day I felt sluggish and very tired.  Then around 11 am the headache started.  I knew that it would be here eventually, after reading other peoples stories.  It will not go away, so I'll just have to hammer down and fight through. 

For dinner of day 2 I made the V9 juice from the Reboot with Joe website.  It tastes a lot like Bloody Mary mix, but when I added ground pepper, it got a lot better.  I am alredy tired of this diet, but I think that is just because of the headache.

Anyways, I am going to keep going and try my hardest not to cheat.  Soon Tiffany will start on the juice fast too, and be in this veggie based hell with me. 

Also we started a DietBet ,  So far there is only 2 of us on there, and are hoping for more.  But that probably won't happen.  If anyone want's to join in the fun, the group is open.  Hopefully ShayCarl starts a new one soon, and we can join and make some real cash.  But until then, it's just juicy fun.




1 comment:

  1. Way to go babe keep pushing through and soon the fog will lift! So proud of you can't wait to join you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete